Destructive Test Equipment & Welding Stand
Train and Qualify Welders Quickly and Accurately
Visit Our Online Store
Weld Coupon Abrasive Cutter
U.S. Patent 3892089
- Removes guided bend test specimens to exact dimensions in a matter of seconds.
- No grinding necessary except to remove weld build up and apply radius to specimen.
- Specimens removed in accordance with ASME, AWS, API and other applicable codes.
- Cutting fixtures available for pipe from 2" sch. 5 to 10" sch. 160 and plate up to 1.5" thick.
- Equipment design allows safe operation by personnel with limited operating instructions.
- Cutting operation cannot be initiated until all safety interlocks are engaged.
- All operations initiated from a central control panel and may be stopped at any time.
Hydraulic Wrap Around Bender
U.S. Patent 3906784
- Performs guided bend testing of weld specimen using the wrap-around method.
- Specimens are consistently formed to a uniform 180 degree bend.
- Wrap-around method eliminates undue stress on specimen during bending.
- Bending arm is powered with hydraulic motor, eliminating blown circuits and motor failure.
- Conveniently plugs into 110 volt outlet for self-contained hydraulic system.
- Heavy, rugged construction provides long service life under most adverse conditions.
- Bending posts available from .125" to 3.75" diameter for various code requirements.
- Quick change tooling design makes interchanging bending posts fast and convenient.
Back Strap Removal Tool
- Greatly reduces preparation time of weld test specimens prior to bend testing.
- Reduces cost by eliminating grinders, consumables, barricades, and electrical consumption.
- Single holding fixture accommodates complete range of test straps; face, root, side bends, and sub-size specimens.
- Safety deflectors discharge sparks and grinding waste into a built-in receptacle (or can be integrated into collection system).
- Highly functional design provides a more rapid, uniform, and quality surface prep of bend test specimens.
- Eliminates the unsafe, inconsistent, and often detrimental results that are experienced with the use of hand-held tools.
Weld Test Stand Assembly
- Allows for quick secure clamping and positioning of pipe or plate test assemblies.
- Pipe fixtures hold up to a 10″ schedule 160 pipe, and are adjustable to all test positions.
- Plate fixtures hold up to 1-1/2″ thick plate, and are adjustable to all test positions.
- Total adjust-ability up, down, left and right keeps welders comfortable in any position.
- Pipe and plate fixtures are sold separately and can be held securely in any bench vise.
- Pipe fixtures constructed with integral gas purging capability.
*NEW PRODUCT ALERT*Oversized Plate Fixture & Welder Support Arm