| Home Page |
Triangle Engineering, Inc
Products & Services for the Welding Industry
Triangle Engineering, Inc. is a family-owned organization incorporated in 1960. Combining talents and experience in welding engineering and mechanical engineering, the company has established a national reputation for supplying the welding industry with equipment and consulting for welder testing, welder training, and procedure qualification.
Triangle Engineering features the manufacturing of weld test coupons for performance qualification and a complete line of procedure test materials covering all of the welding codes. Mill test reports are provided with each shipment, and a large variety of materials are carried in-stock, ready for shipment.
Our line of destructive test equipment expedites the qualification of procedure and performance weld test assemblies in accordance with the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel, American Welding Society, and other welding codes.
The companys weld engineering and consulting have proven highly valuable within the industry as related to the application of a wide variety of procedure qualification materials.
In addition, we provide a full range of testing services utilized by many companies and organizations within the industry. We are an AWS QC4 Accredited Test Facility.
Triangle Engineering, Inc. offers many advantages to the welding industry, including:
* Welder test materials in conformance to all the welding codes.
* Procedure weld test materials are stocked in various plate and pipe specifications - machine beveled weld preps with complete traceability
* Destructive testing of welder performance and welding procedure test assemblies
* Special fixtures and tooling designed and fabricated to customer requirements
* Welding engineering services, including training and upgrading of welders, preparing welding specifications and consulting services
* Complete fabrication and machine facilities available for special fixtures and tooling
* Proprietary welder test equipment rapidly removes face, root or side bends, prepares surface and performs bending of specimen. Available for rent or purchase.
Products/Services | Markets | About us | Contact Us | Home Page |
Online Store |
TRIANGLE ENGINEERING, INC.
6 Industrial Way
Hanover, MA 02339
Fax: (781) 878-2547
Website developed by